Venetian Cast Stone – Custom Cast Stone Products
Venetian Cast Stone is dedicated to providing all of our clients with only the highest quality cast stone products available. We produce all of our products using the wet cast method and all of our products comply with ASTM C1364 for architectural cast stone. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service, great communication, fully detailed shop drawings, accurate schedules and timely delivery. Come experience the Venetian Cast Stone difference for yourself!
With strong midwestern roots all of our products are made in the USA.
- 25+ years of experience in our mold fabrication department
- 50+ years of experience in our production facility
- 22,000 sq. ft. production facility in Lincoln, NE
- CNC router capabilities allow us to form even the most complex of shapes
- 2-ton overhead crane system for handling large cast stone units
- Raw materials and finished goods stored indoors for better quality control
- Custom color matching upon request
- Accurate and precise scheduling for every project big or small
- Complete and accurate shop drawings from submittal packages to setting plans
- Exceptional customer service
Rises to the challenge...
"I reached out to Zach with Venetian Cast Stone in the early stages of their new operation. The other guys were telling me it'd be 4-6 months on my project, Zach made it happen in less than a month! Ever since then, Zach and the crew have knocked out any and every request I need in a timely fashion. Their products are great quality and they can color match better than anyone I've worked with before! When I have a challenging project ahead- the crew at Venetian Cast Stone always comes through!"
Matt Phelps, Project Superintendent, Edward's Stone
High quality and on schedule...
“We first worked with Venetian Cast Stone on a project with a difficult schedule. We asked them to produce the stone in less than half of the time of the typical cast stone lead time. Venetian produced high quality cast stone pieces on schedule and accurately, which helped us to complete the project on time. Venetian's staff is great to work with, and we look forward to working with them on many projects throughout the future.” Sam Pickerill, Midwest Masonry